In 2003, Earth Greeting's founder Heide Hackworth started out with a humble goal, to make greeting cards and stationery that was "100% Earth Friendly."
Since then, Earth Greetings has grown to become a well loved and trusted brand of 100% recycled greeting cards, stationery and Earth friendly homewares.
Their love for people, animals and planet runs deep through everything they create.
Earth Greetings collaborate with a talented and diverse team of artists, to produce designs which celebrate the unique beauty of Australian native flora and fauna.
Made in Australia with the lightest possible footprint.
Their goal at Earth Greetings is to contribute to a better future for our planet by
- They choose 100% post-consumer waste for their paper products, made by environmentally certified mills
- They choose vegetable based printing ink and use a carbon neutral printer dedicated to sustainability
- They manufacture locally where possible
- They ensure their products are recyclable or biodegradable
- They completely avoid plastic packaging
- They ensure all of their products are vegan and non-toxic
- They are a carbon neutral business and so are all of their products, which are offset through their investment in the Carbon Neutral Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor
- They operate their office/warehouse premises on solar power
- They aim for zero waste, and recycle or compost everything they can to avoid waste