Its always a good thing to be able to do our part to save the earth in our own small little ways. Little things add up to big things.
We are thrilled to be working with home grown Australian designers and producers of eco friendly stationery which we hope you will love as much as we do.
EARTH GREETING Products are Made in Australia with the lightest possible footprint.
- 100% post-consumer waste for the paper products, made by environmentally certified mills
- Vegetable based printing ink and a carbon neutral printer dedicated to sustainability
- Manufacturing done in Australia where possible
- Recyclable or biodegradable
- No plastic packaging
- Vegan and non-toxic
- Earth Greetings is a carbon neutral business and so are all of their products, which are offset through their investment in the Carbon Neutral Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor
- Their office/warehouse premises operate on solar power
- They always aim for zero waste, and recycle or compost everything they can to avoid waste
ELLEN WALSH NOTEBOOKS are Designed and Made in Australia
Ellen Walsh Designs is a stationery and art company based in Melbourne, Australia. We have procured some of Ellen's beautifully watercolour designed lined notebooks made from 100% recycled 120 gsm paper, and her lovely gift wraps printed on 100% recycled 100 gsm paper.
NOTELY Products are Made in Australia with the lightest possible footprint.
Notely, founded by Brisbane based Jenica Smith, produces eco-friendly notebooks printed entirely on FSC-certified paper using FSC-certified printing methods. The paper is made from 100% post consumer waste – meaning that only the whitest recycled office paper is used, resulting is a vibrant white sheet with a delicate, tactile surface. This also means that, unlike many other brands of notebook, no virgin paper fibres are used. What’s more, their paper is 100% carbon neutral and created using a completely chlorine-free process. Every Notely is designed and printed in Australia, and when you get your hands on your very own Notely, you’ll notice the minimal packaging and recycled swing tags that help ensure Notely's footprint is as light as possible.
Eleganz n Grace has a passion for working with home based Australian designers and showcasing the subtle beauty of Australian flora and fauna. Have a browse through our eco friendly collection. We trust it will be time well spent.